No need to drown in paperwork anymore!
ShoreSuite provides quality, professional staff in delivering your business’ bookkeeping requirements – all at a fraction of the cost of getting this service locally.
- Bank reconciliations across multiple companies. Posting income and expenses from client records into accounting software.
- General ledger maintenance/bookkeeping.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Accounts payable/receivable management.
- Processing up to trial balance stage.
- Preparing management requested financial statements.
- Preparing sales tax and payroll tax returns.
- KPI tracker maintenance.
Education is the Key
Filipinos are naturally hardworking and loyal. To maximise the potential of offshore success, localised training is encouraged. At ShoreSuite, we don’t focus on talent acquisition alone – we also train your team in ensuring each member is familiarised with your systems as you are.
One of our talented bookkeepers
- Hannah performs bookkeeping/accounting duties, including daily accounts payable and receivable reconciliations.
- Preparation of financial reports, including monthly sales report and withholding tax.
- Customer and supplier management including AP/AR.
- Entry and processing of sales invoices and supplier bills.
- Assisted in managing end-of-the-month reconciliations and reporting.
- Preparation of end of month/quarter/year BAS reporting.
- Management and processing of Payroll and staff reimbursements.
- Management of product information used to populate eCommerce website.
- Reported directly to the business owner and company accountant.
Hannah is a qualified CPA and has a Bachelor of Science in Management Accounting. She is a financial administrator for an Australian business that sells to both retail and wholesale Australian customers.
“We have a Fun, Production, Effective management”